Does it feel like the only option to get ahead is a four year college degree?
The reality is that a four year college education is not the only option, and it’s definitely not the best option for everyone.
- College has become too expensive and time consuming. Our dental assisting program is only a fraction of the cost and takes just 13 weeks, (not four years). You could be making more money in a dental career than your friends who pay ten times more than that to get a college degree.
- For a long time, professional programs were presented as inferior to a traditional four year college education. Well guess what – not anymore.
- College used to be the only way to get a high paying job. The tide is turning and many people know that a program like ours can get you into a high paying career way faster and way more affordably than a traditional college degree.
- College doesn’t always prepare you for jobs that are in demand. I’ve never struggled to find a dental assisting job, but I can’t say the same for my friends who got a college degree. They spent a ton of money and time pursuing degrees and couldn’t even find a job after they graduated.
- Sitting in a boring classroom all day is not for everyone. Well, it certainly wasn’t for me. If you want a rewarding career but don’t want to spend 4 years of your life in a classroom, then dental assisting might be the right choice for you.
You can become a Dental Assistant in less than 4 months without a college degree. We keep tuition low so everyone can afford it. Click here to reserve a spot in our next class.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.
Reviews From Our Students
Definitely happy I attended this dental program! Awesome director and instructors! Thank you ladies for the fun times and teaching us everything we needed to know. Will recommend to others no doubt about it!"
The school is amazing and the instructors and director are truly the greatest. Was the best decision I made and the price is great as well.
Very hands on, even on day one. The ladies are amazing!! Class size is small so we definitely get the best out of it. The time of class is very convenient as well.