- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a Dental Assistant, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a Dental Assistant, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median Dental Assistant income in Texas is $39,680 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: Dental Assistants can progress to a Certified Dental Assistant, and then proceed to become an EFDA. There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the dental field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a Dental Assistant that doesn’t like their job. Dental offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and essentially everyone loves their job.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Dental Assisting School of Texas’ program provides you with everything you need to become a Dental Assistant in just 13 weeks, and start loving your job.
Click here to reserve a spot in our next class.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.