- The best way to learn is by using a “hands-on” approach.
- In each class you will learn a new concept by actually doing it. (I don’t know about you, but I can sit in a classroom all day and not remember a thing. However, it becomes a piece of cake when I get the opportunity to actually physically do the thing I’m learning about.)
- At Dental Assisting School of Texas, we have a fully equipped clinical area with dental stations, a dental lab, modern technology and materials that you get to use.
- You will be working alongside people just like you. Our students often tell us that they are sad when the program is over.
- There’s a lot of learning, laughing and the beginning of life-long friendships.
Our 13 week program prepares you to be a Dental Assistant in a fun and positive environment. Reserve a spot in our program to start having fun while learning a new career that you can be proud of.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.
Reviews From Our Students
Definitely happy I attended this dental program! Awesome director and instructors! Thank you ladies for the fun times and teaching us everything we needed to know. Will recommend to others no doubt about it!"
The school is amazing and the instructors and director are truly the greatest. Was the best decision I made and the price is great as well.
Very hands on, even on day one. The ladies are amazing!! Class size is small so we definitely get the best out of it. The time of class is very convenient as well.