- The best way to learn is by using a “hands-on” approach.
- In each class you will learn a new concept by actually doing it. (I don’t know about you, but I can sit in a classroom all day and not remember a thing. However, it becomes a piece of cake when I get the opportunity to actually physically do the thing I’m learning about.)
- At Dental Assisting School of Texas, we have a fully equipped clinical area with dental stations, a dental lab, modern technology and materials that you get to use.
- You will be working alongside people just like you. Our students often tell us that they are sad when the program is over.
- There’s a lot of learning, laughing and the beginning of life-long friendships.
Our 13 week program prepares you to be a Dental Assistant in a fun and positive environment. Reserve a spot in our program to start having fun while learning a new career that you can be proud of.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.
Reviews From Our Students
Great Place to get your RDA Education. Teachers are super supportive and great classmates! Let’s not forget all the fun activities.
Mrs. Shannon and Mrs. Maggie are very sweet, and great teachers! You will learn ALOT. Thank you for my knowledge to bring into the field. 🦷💜
Great school and amazing teachers! Learned a lot and enjoyed being in class for sure!
Great Teachers!!✨ Class was always fun and graduated fast!
Shannan and Maggie are such great teachers! I’ve learned so much from the both of them.
Shannon and Maggie are amazing, thank you so much for your patience.
Great family friendly place! Graduated quick and teachers were amazing and helpful! Glad to be apart of the program !
I love this whole experience ❤️