After being in the dental assisting field for a long time, we’ve figured out five ways to know if dental assisting is a good fit for someone like you:
- You like making a difference in people’s lives.
- You like working with your hands (not sitting at a desk all day).
- You like being on a team and having fun.
- You want to have a great paying job with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
- You want to have a flexible schedule and you don’t want to work on weekends or holidays ever again.
When you become a Dental Assistant, you can work in orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, in a hospital setting, or in a lab, etc. The opportunities are endless! “I’m so glad that I put my fears aside and pursued dental assisting so many years ago. I have enjoyed a long and successful career and I’m still loving it all these years later.” Anna, 28 If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click here to reserve a spot in our next class.
Next Class Starts Soon
Classes are filling up quickly.
Reviews From Our Students
Definitely happy I attended this dental program! Awesome director and instructors! Thank you ladies for the fun times and teaching us everything we needed to know. Will recommend to others no doubt about it!"
The school is amazing and the instructors and director are truly the greatest. Was the best decision I made and the price is great as well.
Very hands on, even on day one. The ladies are amazing!! Class size is small so we definitely get the best out of it. The time of class is very convenient as well.